New Adventures!

New Adventures!

This week is all about making videos. Talk about uncomfortable. The journey of trying a new skill is one thing, watching yourself on video is another. Come with me and learn some basic steps on my journey. 

I definitely found learning to tap is hard work. Who knew it made me break a sweat, no one signed up for that kind of work, right? In my week I have learned some moves to make some good sounds. I think I like being able to pound noises out on the floor!





When I'm dancing, obviously I know I'm a beginner. Although, in my head I'm a super star!!



Anyone need me to teach them? HAHA Honestly, anyone can learn to dance, its just practice, and a little coordination.

Thanks for coming along for the ride.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIP TOP TAPPIN'

Some new research!